Notetaker: (Sorry, I didn’t catch your name…but thanks for taking notes!)
Transcriber: Ciara // canndoyle.
- Food Not Bombs is now serving in NE PDX. EVERY Thurs 6pm – 8pm @ Alberta Park – 1905 NE Killingsworth St, under the over-covering
- Epic City Hall Slumber Party: January 31st @ 10pm @ City Hall in solidarity with R2D2. There will be an Epic Breakfast in the morning (Feb. 1).
- Join the Solidarity Caravan to Longview, WA to help Shutdown the EGT. Help spread the word.
- Arrestee Committee mtg. on the 23rd at the courthouse
- Citizen Review Committee Public Forum on Police Accountability: Thursday (1.26.12) @ 6pm @ East Portland Community Center 740 SE 106th Ave, Portland 97216
- Occupyportlandcalendar.org is a great place to submit events!!
- Peace & Safety Committee hosting trainings on Tuesdays and Sundays from 9 to 10 @ St. Francis (Peace&Saftey, can you verify, I couldn’t read the notes and couldn’t find info on the internets. thnx)
- Decolonize PDX read their statement regarding the name change proposal.
- “Don’t Let School Interfere with your Education” Discussion Series: February 8 @ 6pm @ North Portland Public Library. 512 N Killingsworth St. Portland
1. Call out to Occupies for “No war with Iran/Anti-War Rally/Marches”
-proposed by Nefi and the Action Committee. A nationwide Occupy endorsed anti-war protest working with other organizations (such as Veterans for Peace, Jobs with Justice).
2. Endorse resolution before Multnomah County Commission to “Bring Our Dollars Home”
-proposed by Peace Action Committee First Unitarian Church. An OPDX endorsed resolution. A final draft will be presented before GA.
-contact: curtis bell 503-227-0016
3. Livestream Voting
4. Establish Liaison Committee to Coordinate with new Liaison Committees in NY Chicago etc.
-proposed by: Nolan MacGregor, Bao Vuong, Devon Warren et al. A proposal to form a liaison committee to facilitate communication / planning between GAs.
-Did not reach consensus.